Monday, February 27, 2012

Allure

I hardly Know any shit of this band although I do know they released a demo tape and a comp track. I won't stay long on this one to. I am thinking they started in 1994??? And disbanding in 95 or 96??? A 7 song demo tape entitled "Arms can't move... Legs can't bend" with all songs untitled and a song called "Little engine" released in a compilation vinyl entitled "Eucalyptus 2x7". Sadly 8 songs were ever made by this 90's emotive hardcore band. I noticed in a blog there's a picture of the demo tape, sadly it's a fake host, allure's tape isn't entitled "Demo tape" and allure wasn't on any label during that release and on the tape there's a major label print in the front of the tape. Its sad and pathetic to even make it seem like you own this tape, I don't even own the tape myself or some people that grew up while this band was around... I don't know, that's just dumb anyways; I am thinking of making and releasing discography tapes of this band under my label but in the near future. Here's a really amazing forgotten emotive hardcore band that barely managed to releases this. Also, I am making a short film which the song "Little Engine" will be in my films soundtrack along with other cool bands from the past, that will be on a another post.
I posted the demo and the comp track together. Take a peek.

Discography (Arms can't move... Legs can't bend demo tape + Eucalyptus 2x7" Compilation track "Little Engine)

1 comment:

  1. I was in this band. The tape had four songs (songs one-five on the download I've seen around) and then a two more songs have been added. I have no idea who put this up. Glad to hear you liked it.

    ReplyDelete