Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everyone asked about you

It's been rumored that Everyone asked about you had an unreleased LP. Years later it has been finally released, though I don't think in a physical format but from what I know it was ripped off a tape. So it makes me wonder if its even in physical format, which it puts me in doubt. This is one of the few bands I like with with a female vocalist. Sadly, I don't own any record by these guys. But I also posted this as well since many don't know of the unreleased tracks, there pretty awesome. All the releases they made are pretty down. It's a lovely 90's emo band with so much heart. Apperantly the unreleased tracks were deleted off bandcamp so I uploaded them on mediafire.

s/t 7"
Sometimes memory fails me sometimes 7"
The Boston to little rock connection Everyone asked about you/The shyness clinic split 7"
Let's be enemies

1 comment:

  1. the lp is coming out this summer. pre-order now!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/EVERYONE-ASKED-ABOUT-YOU-LP?c=home

    ReplyDelete