Friday, March 2, 2012

The Pine

When I heard their 7" I found it funny how I didn't really like them much, about a good year or 2 I ended up loving them. As a matter of fact I own one of the pine's shirts. I been looking for their LP's only finding Days Slipping By (got the last copy from IndieMerchStore I believe) the store is lame filled with baby music but they had the pine so I bought the LP for $11. I know their are still of the Don't Need Regret LP scattered all over. I as well got the Self Titled CD-R that "That's Punk" made, when I got it I felt like I got ripped off somehow. 6 bucks on a CD-R that was in wrapped in printing paper with no lyrics or even a plastic polyvinyl sleeve so that the cover won't get damaged? Yes I was ripped off by "That's punk" I shouldn't say this but don't buy the 2 releases by that's punk you'll get ripped off, my cover was damaged from the sides and I had to put a plastic sleeve so it can look cooler. Anyway, The pine existed from 1999-2005 making 4 full lengths, 1 7", 2 splits, 2 comp tracks, 7 unreleased songs. There are some of the unreleased songs available in CD-R format, retarditaly its for $20 as if it was on vinyl. But yeah, this band mixes it's genre's between real Emo and Shoegaze. I fucking fell in love with it that I even ended up singing like Roger King, but no one wants to start a band with me that sounds like the pine. Well here are all the releases, by the way. they had a 4 song demo tape but it hasn't been anywhere on the internet sadly.

s/t CD-R

Days slipping by LP

Self titled CD-R (contains 3 songs that weren't released on the s/t LP)
Self titled LP (s/t 7"+s/t CD-R)
Homeless Life 7"
Lead blocks for feet
The pine/The saddest landscape split 7"
Days Slipping By
Don't Need Regret
The Pine/La quiete split 7"
Acoustic live set CD-R
Wayfarers Compilation
Unreleased songs

No comments:

Post a Comment