Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moldar

When I heard this bands demo I literally felt some sadness when I heard the first track ever by them "Into the sea", there was a point in my life that I kept hearing it a lot in my high school days that even my mom ended up liking moldar. 2 years releasing a 2008 demo, five songs, calculator/moldar split (which I will as well post calculator here as well), and last five. I only own the calculator split and last five. Black with sap were selling these for like $2 so I couldn't resist owning these. They did a cool ass job on the last five EP with the whole booklet thing and artwork, very fucking rad. I tried looking for five songs EP but had no luck and was too late and sold out. This is one of the other few bands that hugely (if thats even a word) impact me musically. I know they released a unreleased song called decay as well. I'm not into discographie's a whole lot so I put them into their original release. I poseted the demo since I didn't see it anywhere on mediafire.

Last Five EP

Last five CD

Last five booklet

Calculator/Moldar split

Demo 2008
Five songs EP
Calculator/Moldar split CD
Last Five EP
Sell my pipe if you need to Matsuri/Moldar Split

2 comments:

  1. Would you mind sending me the 2008 demos I've been looking everywhere and have been hella unlucky it's be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There the same songs off First five EP only exception of Strata and Post communist those 2 were added on the first five EP

      Delete