Monday, September 17, 2012

Crash and Britany

Well it's another 90's post for this one. And I can hear my mom bitch at me for no reason. Oh well I am disappointed at her and nothings changing that bullshit. So I am here looking for a job. While collecting the thoughts in my head last night before bed I was listening to this band so I thought I should post them here. I wont go on the bio of this band. But I keep seeing they did a tape. Either someone is fucking lying or the self titled or Kids luv you was as well released in tape. I just see everywhere being mentioned they did a tape yet no proof whether its a re-release or not. Well the band did a self titled 7", that kids luv you LP and in memory of jason compilation and that tape (if it exists) they also did a song called Faint and the Thursday which they did a small music video for it. Well Im pretty pissed the shit off. I made a file of there discography in the exception of the tape since I can't find it anywhere and its mentioned in blogs but blogs only post the s/t and kids luv you along with a few that post the compilation songs. Well if your into bands like Everyone asked about you or The Pennikurvers; I will say you will love this band. Check the video below and see if you like it or not. Well I sure fucking did and I can say they do not suck at all. And if your a 90's emo fans then you will dig this shit. I don't know if the song Faint and the Thursday came out on any compilation or some shit or is a song from this tape that isn't to be found on the internet. I do wished this band could've (again) made more releases. Well.. Ima go look for jobs now and the sooner I leave my house, I think the better Im away from these pieces of fuck turds. Well enjoy this badass band :D



Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment