Friday, September 21, 2012

Babytown Frolics

While I was on last.fm I found all these great instrumental math rock bands including this one. I don't know much of this band. There great as well and were on Hatari's similar artist so I checked these dudes out. There very similar to hatari. So if you checked that band out, you will love this too bro's. The twinkly instrumental math rock weekend will get even better. There are still more bands to cover and to top it, there will be other stuff as well. Well here's a short post. Sorry I couldn't give much info. It's always the instrumental bands that are very likely to be unknown I don't know why. Just is. The band has done 2 demo's with 2 bonus tracks and a EP to date right now, so I uploaded them into my mediafire account. It'll save you time downloading one file at a time. There is no such thing as "Only a good few songs" No thats bullshit. Every song is great... Oh and for those who don't know I am starting my solo instrumental/acoustic/twinkly/ambient/psychedelic project under the name "Slumlord" I am currently recording a 9 song 2012 winter demo tape. As for now these songs are instrumental. I am also currently writting for the next release to in Spring 2012. Some songs will be instrumental and others singing with more acoutsic to it. I will post more info later on Slumlord's own post here once I am done on this demo tape. So fans of "She moved through the fair" and Erik Mongrain. I got some good shit too.



2010-2011
*2011 Demo+ bonus tracks
*Welcome to Babytown Demo
*Reminds You Of Drugs You've Heard Of EP

No comments:

Post a Comment