Monday, September 17, 2012

Sights & Sounds

This was one of those bands I found through myspace back in 2006 in the Fall. Since I am and was a .moneen. fan. This band is also on the same Canadian label as .moneen. are yeah Smallman Records. The label is independent and not so much of a major label. This label has some good bands mostly that are unactive. Well this band blends indie/emo/and post rock. I only digged there self titled EP. They did another full length release but sure was very disappointing the full length came out in 2009 though they got general attention it doesn't beat there s/t EP. They did a music video for one of the songs on the EP. Though my all time favorite song by these guys will be the actual first song they made "The only time". I do happen to have a demo take of this song. It is better than the original version. Well for those who don't know this band. I do definetly recommend this EP it brings a lot of my 9th grade days whenever I hear it. And if your eager I guess you can look up there full length but don't be too suprised I didn't like it neither. The band disappeared after releasing there full length in 2009 maybe saw what a piece of ass it was and ran away. And if your interested there full length is called "monolith" I believe. I uploaded the EP since I couldn't find it anywhere on mediafire






Self titled EP

No comments:

Post a Comment