Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Plunger

I am again on the 90's Forgotten Emotive Hardcore. Plunger (odd band name) formed in 1993 with a demo tape. From there they released a s/t 7". 2 split 7"s and a self titled LP with unreleased songs taked from 1995 and 1996. The band dropped afterwards same old like any other 90's screamo bands. Well I don't see any discography file of these guys or mentioned in most blogs that cover these sort of bands. Like what the shit.. Well I am sure many of you are shocked that I am covering this band on here. Don't haha, I mean I covered Portraits of past, Guyver one, Honeywell I even covered Across Five Aprils. Of course I will put on Plunger here. I will say this again if your a fan of 90's Emotive hardcore. This is a must download. One of the members went to form Stereograph in 2004 I don't know if this band is around or not or bothered to hear them. Maybe one day for now. My heart desires the plunger. There song "Swallowtale" is still one of my favorite songs along with "Twelve" from Breakwater or "Little Engine" by Allure. This song is as well a classic cult to the DIY 90's.



Discography 1993-1997

No comments:

Post a Comment