Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Bulletproof Tiger

I am finally back on my instrumental twinkly math rock music. I know I haven't posted much instrumental math rock bands as I should. Well now I am. Lets talk about The Bulletproof Tiger, well to top it off. These dudes got serious class guitar skills. I love the clean note tapping it gives me goosebumps whenever I hear bands (mostly instrumental math rock bands) do this. Its the new age where a lot of this kind of music is starting to become popular. The 90's emo/math rock band Kolya has 2 instrumental songs on there Demo tape that is the closest earliest Math rock I can think about that is just like this. Though Kolya doesn't use the quick tapping guitar technique its rather much slower though somewhat similar. The Bulletproof Tiger is much faster than Auto? Automatic?? riffs in this band quicked my balls hard. Though AA is great too just doesn't play as fast. TBPT also has its slow moments in breakdowns like the video below. I believe this is the music of our future. Fuck Explosions in the sky and that slow boring paste shit. Though Explosions in the sky is okay music to sleep to, but lets be real. There songs are long and get boring and repetitive and thats just not sexy or awesome under my opinion. But if your wide awake and need a jam to shake those legs, TBPT knows how to make you shake... So I uploaded there EP and 8 song full length as one file together. I just don't stick to one class of genre. I see many blogs around that stick to one personal favorite thing. I mean yes the Kali DIY emotive hardcore is awesome but fuck doesn't anyone get tired of it once in a while and need some jazzy tunes? Im sure I fucking do. I see blogs that are just Emotive hardcore or just midwestern music, etc. This one shares Emotive hardocre of today, 90's, Twinkly instrumental rock, midwestern, and more that catches my fly. Like I said. Fans of these bands. Just download the file if not? Still do it, I think its great fucking music in the ears. Your ears will love the guitar riffs and shit. I have been addicted to this kind of music bands such as babytown frolics, Hatari!, Dios Trio, Tera Melos, Bygones, Stage Kids and all those great math rock bands I havent talked about yet. But I will. Though I have posted a very little few such as Them, Roaring twenties, Auto? Automatic??, and Riding the diplodoc. As for this week I will go over on math rock bands I dig and is man meat music.



Stab a new cherry EP & Wanna Kiss About It?

No comments:

Post a Comment