Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stage Kids

Well I think this instrumental math rock band has a fucking groovy name. Most of these math rock bands have great exotic names. Well I cant find there 5 track self titled EP. But I did uploaded there 7 track Killer Tofu EP. Its just alike The Bulletproof Tiger but somewhat softer in someway. If anyone knows a link to the Stage Kids self titled EP let me know. I want that shit badly. This band is from San Diego, California. Just some miles away from my hometown Long Beach. Still a bit far though. I havent of this band mentioning any releases. The latest release was Killer Tofu and that was in Spetember 2011 (based on there bandcamp). Well I hope for another EP or full length. But for now we shall wait bro's. Here's a music video for one of the songs of the EP




Killer Tofu EP

No comments:

Post a Comment