Friday, November 16, 2012

Bygones By-

During Summer 2012 I ended up listening to this band. Most likely because I was on youtube searching for instrumental math rock bands. I ended up on a video entitled my top 5 math rock bands and this band ended up being there. I liked it so I checked this LP and fuck its like going to 7/11 on shrooms (well to me) its one of those really wierd math rock bands not like Loose lips sink ships or The fall of troy but its a whole different segment of math rock. I was tripping out just listening to this entire 10 song LP I mean even the front cover is like "WTF" I mean its pretty fucking cool but it still confuses me. I was actually on party pills while listening to this while trying to play fallout 3 and New Vegas and I must say it was very very woah. But I must give this band (which has the guitarist member of Tera Melos) credit for just not being your typical everyday math rock band. Therefore you are now entitled to "stilllifewithcandle" meaning "It fucking rocks and you seamen heads must check this"



By-

No comments:

Post a Comment