Friday, November 16, 2012

Ursa Theodorus

HA Yeah it is one of those "Where do I find this band?" nowhere unless you were around myspace at the time this band was active. The band left a bunch of shitty stained demos and splits. Actually the band didn't left much to be exact. It is a midwestern sound mixed with Screamo although from Pennsylvania. Kinda alike bands such as Merchant Ships and stuff like that. The band didn't lived up much to be heard a lot everywhere. Maybe some of you did but that doesn't mean it was all over the place like when Count your lucky stars released Merchant Ships For Cameron EP (Which I didn't liked one bit). I sometimes even think I am missing some songs but some guy on tumblr posted a discography of this band and I reuploaded it on mediafire so that theres 2 files of these floating around in case ones gets deleted.

I hardly know any info on this band pretty much



Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment