Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Pennikurvers

Since I posted Crash and Britany and Everyone Asked About You I asked myself (>.>) well I should also post The Pennikurvers. Like the other 2 bands I just mentioned. The Pennikurvers are exactly alike them only a more low fi-ish. The Pennikurvers released a self titled 3 song side A and side B 7" (Most likely it was handmade) in 1995. It featured Bobby Sell from Honeywell as the drummer of this short lived project. I good amount of 90's emo blogs usually post this band while a few others forget or don't know them. Well in Spring 2011 there was a time I was obssesed with 90's emo chick bands so I looked everywhere for bands like these and I came across this one last.fm sadly when I found out they only did 3 songs I had a tear coming from my heart. Because this band was pretty fucking cool, the female vocalist has a very soft singing voice which sounds alike Crash and Britany's band. Actually to think of it. This band has a sound combination between C.A.B and E.A.A.Y. So if your into that whole 90's front girl emo stuff. Dig into this.



s/t 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment