Sunday, November 11, 2012

Capsule

Anyone remember Capsule fans bitching that Capsule's summer 2011 3rd full length "No ghost" was album of the year? I remember because I was one of those people but I also believed Beau Navire "Hours was also to be entitled "abum of the year" Well Capsule blends to progressiv sounds of hardcore, screamo, punk in a experimental fashion in some for of math rock. Its wierd but god there tunes are fucking brain smashing even when I heard them for the first time it felt as if my eyes popped out my eyesack and was drugged up to the sounds capsule ws creating. Well its been a year since that relase and I haven't heard much from these guys since. Maybe thats just me. Well in the way to honor them I will present them here on my blogspot. For a band from Florida this shit is good which reminds me of such other bands that was also from Florida Monarcs. IS MONARCS THE SAME MEMBERS OF CAPSULE?! Because they definetly both sound very alike.



Self titled (Self Titled (Tape + Demo + Tour + More)
Blue
No Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment