Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nadsat Rebel

This was a hardcore punk band from the early 80's. You know whats shit? This is all they made.. Yeah. 5 fucking songs is what they left. They came in 3 compilations although its the same songs from the demo. I actually dig the echo vocals of this band. It sorta reminds me of Plunger's Demo tape in the early 90's but in a more raw way. Well there isn't anything else to be said by this band. Although I will state this demo was recorded in December 1983. So I am guessing this came out in early Spring of 1984 perhaps. It is obvious these tapes dont exist I mean look at the picture from the video. There pretty half assed and no creativity unlike many of todays non label bands who attempt to pimp there material out with color and stuff. But this is hardcore punk from the 80's its not like anyone gave a shit at that time. Even the tape seems so bootleg. Its like we all can make these for ourselves instead of buying them. But like I said. Hardcore punk at the time gave a million fucks on how the tape looked. They did printed out those lyrics thats for sure. The demo runs about 9 to 10 minutes like in the video. So I am hoping you dig this because this shit is nowhere to be found on mediafire. Both files on mediafire were deleted and no one has had the ball to re upload it. I found these songs on a blog but was wierd because you had to right click the track and click save audio as. I kinda felt stupid so I rather just upload them rather than link you to the blog. I don't know if the blog did it purposely because I was lost figuring out. "Okay, how the fuck do I get this because I really don't want to use youtube and rip the whole shit as a side A without the songs being seperated." Until I figured how. Well enjoy bro's and broads.



Demo tape (1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment