Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Kossabone Red



Lately I have been listening to this on the buss to school and on my way back to school. A very similar Cap'N Jazz attitude although somewhat different on the guitar chords being used but an "almost" identical vocal structure as Kinsella. Well the band did 2 7"s one entitled "Failure and departue" which has the first 2 songs this band made. then a 2 song vinyl single. Iginition/Atrophy which sounds different from the rest of there stuff and lastly a self titled 12" of 12 songs which is fucking brilliant. I do know the band made other songs that were enver recorded. It features a member from Portrait obvious on the singing. Id say this band is a between Bells on trike and cap'n jazz. It's too bad this band only did 3 releases. They also did a live set for a radio station but the live set is like an hour long and I am way to lazy to upload that but I do know where to be downloaded at. Its a nice liveset it has a few cover songs and songs that were never released along with a few songs that were released. I mean even the first time I heard the first song by this band "Failure and departure" I got kinda teary I don't know why but the song sounds pretty sad and I heard something about crying. Well I was looking for 90's emo bands and I found this on youtube and I loved what I heard. All you 90's emo nerds get into this.



Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment