Friday, September 28, 2012

Castevet (CSTVT)

Yeah I am back, I took the day off yesterday to post anything. But today I got some special stuff for you guys to throw at. Remember CSTVT when it was Castevet? Well I present you CSTVT. I remember listening to this band in December 2010. I knew this band for a long time but never gave the actual listen til that year. I must say. It is fucking sick, gruffy vocals clean note twinkly guitar notes. Yeah. Its that fucking dope. Thhis band was suppose to release a full length a while back but yet nothing has been heard of this band, though members left a shoutbox on last.fm stating there jamming still. I really want to hear there new stuff. The band has 2 full lengths, a split 7" a self titled tour 7" and a song on a compilation. Hmm it still seems quite a bit. Oh what the hell its a great band. Well I did a little so far discography AGAIN in case if any of you hasnt heard them. This band mixes emo/screamo like vocals/math rock or what those new kids call "twinkle daddies". Whenever I listen to there first full length Summer Fences. It reminds me of the winter and new years I don't know why. It just does. One thing I noticed on the bands second full length "The echo and the light" they have different versions of songs example. There song "Cities and memory on the tape version is different from the 12" along with there song "Lautrec" it is as well different. Since my favorite song of theres is "Cities and memory" I posted the album version and a live set of the song. Not many bands actually sound like this. Besides Lana Avacada. But I will speak of them next post.






2008-2012
*Summer fences
*Snack town split 7"
*The echo and the light
*S/T 7"
*Run for cover records compilation

No comments:

Post a Comment