Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Penknifelovelife

Now this band was one of those myspace back in the day bands that would randomly add you as a friend. When I made a myspace in early Fall 2006 this band added me. First song I heard by them was "Touch me again and I will stab a screwdriver into your face" Im not into the whole scene fairy shit. But this band is pretty dope and DIY too. The band released several demos and 2 EP's from 2004-2007 did this UK band existed. I remember them mentioning there break up in myspace. The vocalist went to Cali and stuff. I don't see blogs having a actual Discography of these guys. I am only missing about 2 live demo tracks which are most likely forgotten. It did took me a while on the demos rather on the EP's (which are very short) The band never got to release a full length) though im glad they never got over rated and such. This band came back to my senses a few nights ago and desrve a post. There not a metal or hardcore band most DIY fairies say they are and aren't much of a real screamo band. But are sorta of a post hardcore/new wave screamo type of band. Though they are pretty good to begin with. The screaming vocals get to me at times.



2004-2007
*A Postmodern Look at How We All Long to Fall in Love Demo 2004
*2005 Demo
*There is nothing more romantic EP 2005
*Porphyria's Lover EP 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment