Monday, September 24, 2012

Dios Trio

Since I will be doing 2 post a day, there are still a great load of twinkly instrumental math rock bands to talk about here. My guess is that I won't finish til either Sunday or Monday. So those Emotive hardcore fans, don't whine just enjoy this classy music. Well after looking back through all the twinkly math rock bands I have posted, I almost forgot mentioning this one. Dios trio just like Stage Kids. Is good. As most of the bands here. This band was reccomended through my last.fm account. Of course this wasn't the actual first to listen too but they are generally cool. As of right now. The band has released 5 songs on a split. 7 unreleased/demos/live tracks, a 9 song full length entitled High On Bikes and finally in July the band released an instrumental 2 track acoustic entitled "Fair enough" well its not so bad to tell you the truth. Its rather decent and reminds me of She moved through the fair or Erik Mongrain. Anyway. Be sure to download this one. I uploaded there whole discography as of now. So you wont have to file by file. They seem like a very good band to watch live, fuck I would. There isn't so much to say. Right now my blog is on tis twinkly side. I may end it sooner and go back to this later which I actually been thinking about. So maybe tomorrow's post won't be about twinkly math rock bands. Maybe something similar to it, to catch my drift. The song on the video is from there 2011 full length "High on bikes"





2009-2012
*Birds split
*Unreleased/Live tracks
*2010/2011 Demo tracks
*High on bikes
*Fair enough

No comments:

Post a Comment