Monday, September 24, 2012

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Now ya know I would post up this band since I posted Them, Roaring Twenties up hear last year I believe. Just took me a while and wanted to cover up other bands before I go to this one :p. Well As many you know LLSS has recently released a split LP with that wierd band Neaumenom (or whatever there fucking called) I tried listening to them but ehh they were to mediocre not to be harsh or anything anyway. This band is broke up. And has released a good few of stuff though mostly short releases which just fucking teased my balls. I would say this band doesn't tap as most noram instrumental twinkly math rock bands. But sure is one of them. Some breakdowns are timed off. Well most are, and thats fucking genius. They also through down solos in between. The band started in 2007 with a Demo of 4 untitled songs. Though these for songs are pretty slow and no lie somewhat kinda boring they later became giddy in the rest of there releases. I found there whole discography file on my phone. I believe its just missing the short ambient tracks from there only full length puptent (there arent worth much to listen to its just noise tracks) and its missing the Bro grinds split. Which I couldnt find anywhere on the internet and I am in no mood to buy this split wait for the shipping and convert it to my pc. Fuck that. So Ill just wait til its out and ready to be on mp3. For know you can download all this in one file here. Oh and heres there full DVD live set to there live full length 082710. They are fucking amazing and is one of my favorite twinkly instrumental math rock band.



2007-2011
*Demo (2007)
*Puptent (2008)
*The Contemporary Issues of Celibacy Split (2008)
*Self titled 7" (2009)
*Eating Happens split 7" (2010)
*082710 (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment