Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mesa Verde

Well I had a shitty experience involving fire, a blunt and a mini trash can. Yep. Now that the mess is clean I won't be talking about Instrumental twinkly daddies that much today. No today I bring you a Emotive hardcore/screamo band Mesa Verde. This is a band I checked out when I got into the band "I create" As you can see my music is reccomended by last.fm and there good at that too. I listened to this band actually last year around February. Well during its run in 2005-2008 (The band isn't dead) They released a 4 song demo entitled "In this silence we will slow dance EP". What grinded my balls which is a minor complaint. Is it an Extended play or a demo. I literally got confused thinking they made a demo and in seperate this EP in there last.fm they mention the demo as is own release and the EP as its it has its own release too. So I left them something on facebook and let them know about the demo they told me that EP is the demo. Finally. Anyway the demo EP was released in 2005. In 2006 the band released there 2nd EP in 2004 with 4 tracks and one untitled ambient track which I dont include on the file called "Amor Fati EP". And way later til 2008 they released there third EP entitled "The old road" consists of 6 tracks. Pretty dope too. The band wasn't heard around and disappeared somewhat til 2011 a song called In 64 was featured in a compilation called "Make Yer Ane Compilation II" The band isnt much heard a lot since. I think they still play shows and have mentioned of a full length. Though its been taking them a while to do so. Well heres there entire discography they have made so far. If you like real screamo/Post rock/experimental here's a good one. Don't sleep on it.



2005-2011
*In this silence we will slow dance EP (2005)
*Amor Fati EP (2006)
*The old road (2008)
*Make yer an comp II (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment