Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Toru Okada

Most blogs mentioned this band. Ima mention it too. Toru was a emo band from texas that existed from 2003-2006 having 4 releases. 2 splits, a self titled 12" and a compilation of there 2 demo's entitled 8 songs. So i did a little discography for you guys. There just a emo/screamo band. Pretty good one too One of there most well songs and first song I heard by them was "Kiss me through the computer screen" I fucking loved it. I don't know what else to mention about these guys but there pretty dope. If you know them cool, if not. Download there entire discography. Its pretty short but good. The version of our great cities in the 8 songs was also in a split with Die! emperor, Die!. I don't remember exactly when I started listening to this band somehwere around fall 2009 I think or early spring 2009.

There song "Lights out" is also another memorable song of theres I really like.


2003-2006
*8 songs
*self titled LP
*Toru okada/Olver tree split
*Toru Okada/Die emperor die split

No comments:

Post a Comment