Sunday, September 23, 2012

Three Trapped Tigers

Okay lets now go a bit further in the Math Rock region. As not many of you know. Math rock has also gone from electronic like instrumental using techno like rhythm and of course guitars, bass and drums. This band is from the UK and started fresh in 2008 with there first EP enetitled EP 1. Well they did 2 more EP's one in 2009 and another in 2010 simply enetitled "EP 2" and "EP 3" The EP's were later combined into a CD format discography entitled Collections I believe. Its a total of 13 songs. They also did a compilation track as well. In 2011 they released there debut 8 song length netitled "Route one or die" Well I discovered these guys less than a month ago. There a very rare Math rock band to find. There music is very Nostalgic and future like. Posted a video of them performing on of the songs from EP 2 entitled 7. This Jam is one of my favorite tracks from the EP series. Well I hope you like the odd beats and off time signatures. And if you cant handle this music, pretty much shows you got no art in the liking of your music. We as beings listen to the music we created. I also posted a small wierd music video of the band. It is as well from there second EP its 6 which is next to 7. Dont trip on the video. I think EP 2 was one of the best EP's out of the 3. The third EP is rather much slower like. While EP 1 starts off wild and ends slow. Here again I uploaded there whole discography into one file. I couldnt find any mediafire file containing all there releases in one file, so I uploaded my own to share with you guys.





Three trapped tigers 2008-2011
*EP 1
*EP 2
*EP 3
*Mojo Presents The Wall Re-Built Compilation (Part 1)
*Route one or DIe

No comments:

Post a Comment